We are pleased to announce the commencement of our own domestic android
project. This android will look like a woman. Why? Because a woman is less
threatening than a full-sized adult male.
What Valerie will be able to do:
- Muscle movements equal to a person.
- Understand spoken commands (in several languages)
- Speak to you in English (or several other languages)
- Remember previous conversations with you.
- Remember a daily list of chores to be done.
- Perform household chores such as:
- Clearing the table
- Changing light bulbs
- Doing laundry
- Lift and carry things up to 50 pounds
- Picking up things
- Putting things away
- Setting the table
- Washing dishes
- Access the internet to do such things as:
- Check stock prices
- Check sports scores
- Find information for you
- Book plane tickets for you
- Find addresses or phone numbers
- Find directions
- Call police in an emergency.
- Call the fire department in case of fire.
- Dress or undress herself.
- Have a sense of touch all over like people do.
What Valerie will NOT be able to do:
- Eat or drink
- Perform other bodily functions.
- Hurt people (Asimov's first law)
- Have sex.
- Put her head under water.
- Take any water or other liquids into her head or mouth.
- Drive a car (because she can't go outside).
- Run a lawn mower (because she can't go outside).
- Physical actions which people cannot do.
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org